View more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Back at Champignolles

Guess Who? ""I need to find my Taz top, where's my Taz top? Where's my Spiderman top? Where's my Scooby Doo top? I've found my Taz top.""
The Tigger top is then discarded and replaced by a Kangeroo top. ""This one talks just like in Whinny the Pooh, this is the baby, I've got my Taz top on too, can you find me my stripey top as well? Where are my adidas shorts? Where are my Taz shorts?"" Thus starts Ebens morning.
My first sight of Gwils was him sitting up in his bed far too early, looking very pleased with himself. He has sat up by himself twice now without me seeing either time, since seeing Cassandre this morning and hearing how clingy she has become he has been clingy all day. He has now surcommed to sleep at last! Phew.
The other two are in bed too since going on an adventure. Flo asked for her passport earlier to go in her bag with her money and tissues. They were going to the port to catch a boat for China. A few hours and several thoughts later she decided that an adventure would be better so they could come back before they got too hungry. Bags were packed and at 7.30 they headed off both wearing dressing gowns, armed with soft toys, water, toothbrushs and paste, some money, not much honey and definatly no five pound notes. They wandered away, and went up the hill and drew pictures of things that they saw. After an hour they returned with gifts of pine cones, no quince but plenty of feathers and flowers. After a rest and stories to tell they dined on bananas and milk. Then bravely headed up the apples and pears to bed!

No comments: