View more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to convert a USA Gas or propane Grill for use in France


I live in France and when I moved from the us to France, I raised my Grill Weber. In the USA I grilled all Spring, Summer and fall. I was used to having a large courtyard and Barbecue parties. In France, I knew that it would have a veranda so I brought the barbecue.

I went to a shop in the heart of Toulouse called Midica. I think it is generally more expensive than other stores, but since it is in the Centre, where I live, you don't have the drive, and it is easy to get, I went there. I would like to ask how I could change so this will grill USA work with butane irrelevant here in France. I ran a problem. Messieur is competent under the law, bla, bla, bla, and went as all good French.In fact, I said that I'm on handy so I have no problem making a connection with a new hose so that gas could work., the worker must have repeated 10 times that it was French law etc.

It is not simply a mechanical thing; a tube brings natural gas from the magazines for the grid, it is either on or off and the regulatory authority regulates the pressure.Gas Grill is a complex piece of equipment.

Finally, I said, here is my address, because you do not call the police if this will make you feel better, but I will show you where the hoses; he Did so, but in the end he showed me where everything was needed and even told me that he will throw in regulatory authority free if I bought gas bags. Well actually buys gas bags, pay for the contract, which is a deposit, then pay to fill each time. at the end, get your deposit back when you return the cases.

1. Remove hose that connects Grill bags

2. sign up for Convention natural gas at a local hardware store, don't forget the slider

3. buying replacement tubing size for use with new gas bags

4. to buy metal clamps which increase with screws to tighten the tubing

5. attach one end of the tube with the regulatory authority and the other for the grill

6. verify is tight

7. activation of gas bags

8. fire up the grill

9. pray happen no explosions

10. invite your friends to Barbecue party

For my setup images, and more detailed instructions, visit the link in the author's resource box.

This is all there is to convert your grill gas USA to work in Europe/France

BBQing happy!








See more details here, http://francetales.com/2010/05/31/converting-grill-from-us-to-work-in-france/

Owen Peery is an independent IT consultant living in France, http://owenpeery.com


No comments: